A unique blend of 8 hair and scalp-enhancing herbs bathed in 7 natural botanical oils to stimulate, nourish and restore natural shine to all hair types. Oils of neem, coconut and avocado soften and strengthen fine hair, balance dry and itchy scalp, leaving hair soft and manageable. Infused with organic nettle, licorice, hibiscus, burdock and gotu kola traditionally used by Ayurvedic and Chinese practitioners to promote healthy, full hair. A great intensive care for overexposed or chemically treated hair.
- Coconut oil: One of the best hair oil with a long history of use to deeply condition hair and improve hair growth. Penetrates hair shaft to repair and rebuild hair damaged by excessive styling
- Avocado oil: Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, nourishes hair, repairs dry and damages hair from excessive styling, strengthens, stimulates blood flow to the scalp and promotes shine
- Neem oil: An Asian medicinal oil containing azadirachtin with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Helps a variety of hair and scalp conditions like thinning, dry/itchy scalp, normalizes sebum production and nourishes/cleanse the scalp for healthy hair growth. Contributes a uniques herbal aroma to the product.
- Organic Burdock root: Rich in fatty acids that stimulates blood flow to scalp, conditions hair
- Organic Licorice root (yashtimandhu): Promotes healthy hair growth and prevents dry scalp
- Organic Calendula flowers: Soothes sensitive and itchy scalp, adds shine
- Organic Hibiscus flowers (javakusuma): Contains mucilage that helps prevent dandruff and hair loss
- Organic Gotu kola: Strengthens hair, prevents hair loss
- Organic Nettle: Stimulates scalp, improves circulation, great to prevent hair loss and leaves hair soft and shiny
- Organic Horsetail: Stimulates scalp and promotes healthy hair growth, adds lustre and shine
- Organic Comfrey: Softens hair, soothes scalp
50ml | 1.7 fl oz
Hot oil treatment: Massage a few full droppers to hair and scalp prior to shampooing and wrap head with a warm towel. Leave for 30 – 60 minutes or overnight. Shampoo thoroughly followed by a conditioner. Recommended once a week.
Conditioner: Massage a few drops to hair ends after shampooing. Use to condition nails and cuticle.
For men: Apply a few drops as aftershave and beard conditioner
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Melia azadirachta (neem) seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Salvia sclarea (clary) oil, Tocopherol, Arctium lappa root extract*, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract*, Symphytum officinale extract*, Equisetum arvense extract*, Urtica dioica (nettle) extract*, Centella asiatica leaf extract*
*Certified organic ingredients
Parabens ∙ SLS/SLES ∙ Petrochemicals ∙ Synthetics ∙ GMOs ∙ Fragrances ∙ Artificial colours ∙ DEAs, MEAs, TEAs